The Sure Pulse Lower End was developed with the intention to create a lower end that would be capable of competing with top mounted puslers without the power consumption and increase the pulsers performance. Working in collaboration with the Colorado school of Mines we have finely tuned the design with the aid of fluid dynamics run on their super computer. With their assistance Focus’s lower end is capable of achieving faster transmission speeds while keeping the ability to handle large amounts of LCM.
CUSTOMERS HAVE REPORTED
- 4x Longer life expectancy over standard tensor lower ends.
- Significant increase in LCM tolerance.
- 20-30% pulse amplitude increase.
- Cleaner, more consistent pulses especially at deeper depths.
- Increased data rates, up to .5 sec pulse widths.